How it works
- Various types of objects can be managed remotely. Think of underground waste containers, charging stations, circuit panels and so on.
- The system is independent of the type of communication protocol, the type of controller in the object and the location where the object is located.
- Access to the service is avaiable via a default web browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Information from and about managing the objects are stored in a central, highly secure Oracle database system . A database connection can be realized with other database systems, such as CRM, Billing, etc..
- The web interface will have the look and feel of your company with your logo and color formatting.
- Depending on the role assigned to the login you will have access as: end user, administrator, support, installer, and so on. with the associated rights and functionality.