We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. We are one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label SaaS solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities. We work with a flexible and highly skilled team that has built up years of expertise in this field. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. In this way we remain the knowledge carrier of this topic in the market. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast growing work environment bursting with energy!
What do you do as an API Integration Engineer at Last Mile Solutions?
With more than 5o.000 charging stations, 200.000 charging cards and users in 22 countries we have become the largest independent provider of e-mobility platforms in Europe. Our platform can be flexibly adapted to the needs of our customers.
And we are growing fast. So, we seek an experienced API Integration engineer to lead the future integration and build of applications and data integrations for our global clients and projects. The successful candidate is a hands-on technologist with experience in recognizing technology needs, integration, developing and launching our products & solutions. This position focuses on technologies and processes tying our product portfolio together, ensuring that our services are shared effectively and efficiently both on-premises and in the cloud.
For the existing partners, customers, and colleagues of Last Mile Solutions you are a pleasant conversation partner. Maintaining these relations goes smoothly and you are able to deepen them. Naturally, you will support the clients and external partners in solving all occurring bugs and challenges.
This is what you like to do:
- Managing an API’s life cycle and involved in integration, implementing, and testing API’s
- Create API documentation
- Attend client calls and translate conceptual system requirements into technical data and integration requirements
- Track and communicate the status of personal deliverable throughout the project lifecycle Collaborate with team members to assist in the definition of project scope, deliverables, timelines
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Work with DevOps and Solutions teams to identify improvements for existing and new core services, and define the solution direction
- Actively explore further innovation opportunities in client focus area
You recognise yourself in
- A completed relevant HBO education.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in API integration and testing.
- Experience in DevOps will be highly preferred.
- Proven track record in understanding an enterprise’s APIs and processes.
- A strong ability to prioritize and focus is critical.
- You have an excellent command of English, and you also speak the Dutch, French or German language.
- You live in the Netherlands and are willing to work at our office in Rotterdam for three days a week.
And you recognise yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are involved with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to develop ourselves and our services further. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historical center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. And we have a great shared company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball and table soccer.
What you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary
- 25 vacation days
- A pension scheme
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a prime location in Rotterdam
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs
- A great lunch whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirement
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via email@example.com or +31 646 23 88 08