We are last mile solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company that operates across Europe. As one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for EV charging, energy transaction and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. Our beautiful office is located in the historic central area of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the Maas river. We offer a collaborative work environment that is fun, growing fast, challenging and most of all, full of energy!
In a compact, fast-growing team we develop the software for the next generation of e-mobility. That means not only building applications but also building a new team, with the associated challenges. You are an ambitious, result-oriented and hands-on back-end software developer. Through your experience and enthusiasm, you ensure continuous deployments of the product. Your craftsmanship is the basis for the quality of the software. Ultimately, you will shape the next generation of our e-mobility and smart energy SaaS platform.
- Design and build the next generation of our white-label Saas platform;
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Unit-test for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and user experience.
Must have skills:
- MSc or BSc degree, preferably technical background;
- Match with our core values;
- Track record and knowledge of PHP and SQL;
- Experience with PHP application frameworks (preferably Symfony);
- Fluent English (written and verbal), Dutch is a pre.
Considered a plus:
- Experience in high-end mass management SaaS services;
- Able to know your way on Linux based servers;
- UX/UI expertise;
- Agile project management methodologies like Scrum/KanBan;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Gitlab.
Become part of the family
- Work with a highly passionate and young team in a dynamic environment;
- Welcome to our beautiful office in the historic central area of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the Maas river;
- Great company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball machine and foosball table.
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive fixed salary
- Pension contribution
- Equity-based bonus
- Personal computer or laptop
Please get in touch with Eric van Voorden
email@example.com or +31 10 4365065