We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. We are one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label SaaS solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities. We work with a flexible and highly skilled team that has built up years of expertise in this field. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. In this way we remain the knowledge carrier of this topic in the market. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast-growing work environment bursting with energy!
In a compact, fast growing team we develop the software for next generation E-mobility solutions. That means not just building applications, but building a new team together, with the challenges that come with it. You are an ambitious, results-oriented, hands-on back-end software developer. With your experience and enthusiasm you contribute to the further development of the product. Your craftsmanship is the basis for the quality of our software. Ultimately, you will shape the next generation software of our SaaS platform for e-mobility and smart energy.
What you will be doing
- You will work on the full lifecycle of apps (concept, design, test, release and support);
- You will perform unit tests to test robustness, including edge cases, usability and overall reliability;
- You identify and correct bottlenecks and solve bugs;
- You think along about optimizing apps to create maximum speed and scalability;
- You also collaborate on the implementation of new technologies to maximize the performance and user experience of apps;
- You keep an accurate documentation of the work done, solutions and eventually you also deliver a manual;
- Because of these diverse activities you are ( jointly ) responsible for the design and construction of the next generation of our white-label SaaS platform.
You recognize yourself in:
- A completed (technical) HBO education;
- At least 5 years of work experience in the position of backend developer;
- You have demonstrable knowledge of PHP, SQL;
- It would be nice if you have experience with Agile/Scrum, Github and Jira and RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Symfony framework;
- You have an excellent command of English and you also speak the Dutch, French and / or German language;
- You live in the area of Rotterdam.
You recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and ambitious team. Because we are involved with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to develop ourselves and our services further. We work internationally for a wide variety of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historic center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. And we have an involved company culture based on the joint business lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball and table soccer.
Further we offer:
- Attractive salary;
- A pension plan;
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme that allows you to anticipate within the company;
- Flexibility in working hours but also between working remotely and in the office;
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a prime location in Rotterdam;
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs;
- A great lunch in our bistro whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have any other wishes;
- A great work atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Or maybe you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR at email@example.com or +31 646 23 88 08.