We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. As one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast-growing work environment bursting with energy!
Your role as Senior Controller
As a Senior Business Controller you have a business sense and affinity with data management. To steer our international ambitions in the right direction, we want to strengthen the Finance Team, not only with capacity but also with knowledge and expertise. In this role, you are one of the sparring partners of the CFO and the first employee who will set up the financial planning and analysis discipline. Together with the head of accounting and the CFO you draw up the strategic financial plans for the Last Mile Solutions Group.
From your role you are responsible for the provision, further development and optimization of periodic financial and non-financial management reports. You advise and support the various teams on financial issues, you direct and control an accurate financial and non-financial information. In this role, you combine Business Controlling with thinking strategically about our growth ambitions and what we still need to do for this in the area of Finance. Due to the fact that we work with large quantities of data, you need demonstratable affinity with tooling like Power BI or other data analytical tooling.
So the challenges are on an operational, tactical and strategic level. And this is exactly what appeals to you in this job! Being allowed to act on different levels and grow together with Last Mile Solutions.
What you will do as a Business Controller
- In a proactive way you advise, support and control the various teams on financial and non-financial data management.
- Business Controlling for the Dutch and foreign entities
- Taking care of internal and external management reports at group level
- Taking the lead in the annual budget cycle
- Support in cash and foreign exchange management of the various group entities.
- You act as discussion partner at senior management and board level
- Supervising junior and medior colleagues
You recognize yourself in
- A completed financial education at HBO or WO level
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in an international environment
- Demonstrable experience with managing large quantities of data, financial and non-financial
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language and a good command of the French and/or German language is a plus
- You are ready for the 2nd or 3rd step in your career
- You live in the area of Rotterdam
- You recognize yourself in competences such as: analytical, accurate, proactive, authentic with a hands-on work mentality
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historical center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. And we have a great shared company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball and table soccer.
What you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary
- 25 vacation days
- A pension scheme
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a prime location in Rotterdam
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs
- A great lunch whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirement
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via email@example.com or +31 646 23 88 08