We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe.
With over 183.000 charging stations, 973.000 charging cards, 73 million transactions and users in 22 countries, we have become the largest independent provider of white-label e-mobility solutions in Europe. We work with a flexible and highly skilled team that has built up years of expertise in this field. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. In this way we remain the knowledge carrier of this topic in the market. We have been represented in Benelux since early 2009 and we are growing fast! And to support this growth, we want to strengthen our Benelux business with a Customer Success Manager.
Your role as Customer Success Manager
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for nurturing key customers (In Benelux) after deal closure. You have a varied job with many responsibilities. You will have contacts with existing customers about ongoing contracts, solutions and problems. You will have daily contact with the Sales and Solutions colleagues about current and future projects. And you have frequent contact with the international Development and Support teams working from our HQ in Rotterdam.
Your main responsibilities
Your key responsibilities include:
- Planning and guiding the overall business implementation of new customers, in close cooperation with the Solutions team
- Building and nurturing relationships with existing customers
- Up & cross sell to existing customers
- Collect and analyse customer feedback
- Share customer feedback with relevant internal stakeholders and be a sparring partner in designing improvements
You recognize yourself in this:
- Strong customer orientation
- Clear and effective communication
- Exceptional (in/external) stakeholder management skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Structured, strong planning and project management skills
- Ability to translate technical issues into a language appropriate for the target audience
- Strong team player
- Self-starter and proactive
- Fluent in Dutch and Englis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics and/or engineering
- Experience and excellent achievements in Customer Success Management or related functions
- Experience in the SaaS and/or EV Charging industry is a pre
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Willingness to travel throughout Benelux approx. 4-8 days per month
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis, we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients, and we are expanding fast. We describe ourselves as an ambitious and professional organisation in which teamwork is the key to success.
What you are looking for in a job
- A great challenge in the dynamic and sustainable sector of E-Mobility
- Ambitious colleagues as sparring partners
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment
- Flexibility in working hours but also between working remotely and in the office
- 25 vacation-, and 13 extra ATV days (based on a fulltime contract)
- If you work at the office, working at a prime location in Rotterdam
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs or a mileage allowance and parking card
- A great lunch in our bistro whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirement
- Twice a week a Personal Trainer at the office and everyday use of the gym
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own in house bar or rooftop terrace, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Are you interested and want to apply immediately or do you have a question? Please contact Team HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.