See the bigger picture
As an HR advisor, at Last Mile Solutions, you will contribute to the international growth by developing and implementing the HR strategy. You are (co-)responsible for developing and advising on the HR policy, its implementation, execution and administrative processing. You work on operational matters in the present while thinking about the future.
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very driven and ambitious team. Focus on the goal; because we are daily busy with innovations we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our service. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and are located in a beautiful office in the historical centre of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. Commitment and a good atmosphere in our team are important to us. That’s why we have a great bistro bar where we have lunch together, monthly drinks, fun events, and for relaxation a pinball machine and table football in the office.
What we offer
- You will be working at the SaaS market leader in Europe;
- A nice challenge in the dynamic and sustainable sector of E-Mobility;
- Ambitious colleagues as sparring partners;
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment.`
- Attractive salary;
- 25 holiday days and 13 ATV days;
- A pension scheme;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- SAR scheme that gives you the opportunity to anticipate within the company;
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work;
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs or a mileage allowance and a parking ticket;
- If you work at the office, a cosy office at a top location in Rotterdam;
- A delicious lunch in our bistro whether you have vegan, vegetarian, halal or other requirements.
What do you do as an HR advisor at Last Mile Solutions?
With more than 67.000 charging stations, 437.000 charging cards, 20 million transactions and users in 22 countries we have become the largest independent provider of e-mobility software platforms in Europe. Besides an HQ in Rotterdam, we have colleagues working in Paris, Berlin and Krakow. And we are growing fast internationally!
Follow your gut; Naturally, you are the contact person for all employees in relation to HR topics.
The questions can vary from substantive questions about leave and pension schemes to conducting coaching interviews. You adapt your communication smoothly to different interlocutors and you make connections easily.
Your approach is proactive, positive and future-oriented and you think in terms of opportunities and possibilities. Your coaching skills enable you to convince, activate and motivate people. You combine a focus on results with listening and empathy. You enjoy sparring with the other professionals and bringing your own knowledge and experience to our team.
Recruitment & Selection, because Last Mile Solutions is a fast growing organisation you are involved in this on a daily basis. You spar with the hiring managers about the desired filling of a vacancy and you have an advisory role in this. You write job profiles and recruitment texts, evaluate the received applications and you are one of the discussion partners in the interview phase.
See the bigger picture; Together with the Manager HR & Recruitment you will (further) develop, improve and implement the international HR policy. On several topics we can still make steps forward. Is your interest in Development & Training, Employer Engagement, Employee Wellbeing or the further automation of HR processes. You can really make a difference at Last Mile Solutions. Of course you are also occupied on a daily basis with all the necessary administration for the different HR topics.
Be yourself; In 2020 we had 11 employees and by the end of 2022 we will have at least 80 employees. This will allow employees to specialise further, transfer work & responsibilities and therefore get room to develop themselves further. Of course, we have an idea of how we can fill your working week. But much more interesting is how you see this. Now, in three years’ time and beyond. How are you going to tackle this?
You recognise yourself in this
- A relevant HBO / WO education;
- You are available for at least 36 hours;
- You have an excellent command of the English languages and it is an advantage if you are also proficient in Dutch, French and/or German;
- You recognise yourself in competences such as: communicative, business empathy, team player, goal-oriented and innovative.
And you recognise yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Do you have any questions or would you like to apply?
Please contactMichelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR, email@example.com or 06 – 46 23 8808