We are last mile solutions
We are an energetic, passionate and down-to-earth company that operates across Europe. As one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for EV charging, energy transaction and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. Our beautiful office is located in the historic central area of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the Maas river. We offer a collaborative work environment that is fun, fast-growing, challenging and most of all, full of energy!
Are you resourceful, innovative and do you have a passion for mobile platforms and the translation of code into user-friendly applications? Then we would like to meet you. As a developer, together with our internal team you will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for the design and construction of the next generation of our mobile apps.
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications;
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Unit-test for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and user experience.
Must have skills
- MSc or BSc degree, preferably technical background;
- Match with our core values;
- Track record in Android/iOS app development and publication of at least one Android/iOS app;
- Proven working experience of Ionic and Angular framework;
- Familiar with Xcode and Android studio;
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines;
- Fluent English (written and verbal), Dutch is a pre.
Considered a plus:
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the App Store/Play store;
- Knowledge of working with dynamic data, third-party libraries and APIs;
- Hands-on experience using UI/UX design principles and data visualization to create a polished, intuitive user experience;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Gitlab.
Become a part of the family
- Work with a highly passionate and young team in a dynamic environment;
- Feel welcome in our beautiful office in the historic central area of Rotterdam, near the Maas river;
- Enjoy our great company lunches, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball machine and foosball table.
- Flexible work hours;
- Competitive fixed salary;
- Pension contribution;
- Equity-based bonus;
- Personal computer or laptop.
Please get in touch with Eric van Voorden
firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 10 4365065