See the bigger picture; Being part of the close IT team, you have the unique opportunity to be co-responsible for the further growth and development of our white-label e-Mobility solutions. Our solutions are focused on Charge Point Operators and e-Mobility Service Providers or on companies from other industries who want to become a CPO or e-MSP.
As Infrastructure Engineer within Last Mile Solutions, you will be responsible for maintaining and building the infrastructure of our (in-house developed) application landscape. You will report directly to the Team Leader and work in a team of direct colleagues consisting of a Senior DBA, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, a SOC Engineer and a Junior System Engineer. Together with this team you ensure that the entire environment remains up and running and you are able to be each other’s backup when needed.
Your main work activities will be related to the design of a new infrastructure architecture and maintaining our virtualized Linux infrastructure and network.
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very driven and ambitious team. Focus on the goal; because we are working on innovations every day we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our service. We work internationally for a wide variety of clients and are located in a beautiful office in the historic center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. Commitment and a good atmosphere in our team are important to us. That is why we have a great bistro bar where we have lunch together, monthly drinks, fun events, a pinball machine and table soccer in the office for relaxation.
What we offer
- You will be working at the SaaS market leader in Europe
- A great challenge in the dynamic and sustainable sector of E-Mobility
- Ambitious colleagues as sparring partners
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment
- Attractive salary
- 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days
- A pension plan
- A nice bonus scheme
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs or a mileage allowance and a parking pass
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a top location in Rotterdam
- A delicious lunch in our bistro whether you have vegan, vegetarian, halal or other requirements
What will you do as an Infrastructure Engineer at Last Mile Solutions?
With over 158,000 charging stations, 857,000 charging passes, 60 million transactions and users in 22 countries, we have grown to become the largest independent provider of E-Mobility software platforms in Europe. Besides an HQ in Rotterdam, we have colleagues working in Paris, Berlin and Krakow. And we are growing rapidly internationally!
The team is responsible for the technical aspect of the EVC-NET platform. This involves the daily management and maintenance to keep the infrastructure running.
What do we expect from you as our new colleague:
- Designing new infrastructure architecture
- Administrating and maintaining our virtualized Linux infrastructure and network
- Administrating and configuring firewalls, VPN
- Knowledge in setting up and maintaining a Kubernetes or Docker Swarm environment
- Experience with tools like Puppet, Ansible, GitHub actions, Elk
- Knowledge in scripting language like Bash, PowerShell, Python
- Experience in setting up or configuring identity providers (SAML, OAuth)
- Incident management based on a 24/7 rotation (Oncall rotation)
This is you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Informatica or a related field
- Fluent in Dutch
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the field of IT
- Database knowledge
- PHP knowledge
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure.
- Strong communication skills in a diverse international environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure security
- Experience with office automation
- You live in the surroundings of Rotterdam or are willing to work at the office for 2-3 days a week
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact our HR team at email@example.com