We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense (scale-up) company operating across Europe. As one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast-growing work environment bursting with energy!
Your role as Infrastructure Engineer
As part of the IT team, you have the unique opportunity to be co-responsible for the further growth and development of our white-label e-Mobility solutions. Our solutions are focused on Charge Point Operators and e-Mobility Service Providers or on companies from other industries who want to become a CPO or e-MSP.
In this role we are looking for a Infrastructure Engineer which will be responsible for maintaining and building the infrastructure of our (in-house developed) application landscape. You will work together with our DBA and our developers. You will also act as the backup of our DBA and vice versa.
Your main work activities will be related to the design of a new infrastructure architecture and maintaining our virtualized Linux infrastructure and network
What you will do as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Design new infrastructure architecture;
- Administrating and maintaining our virtualized Linux infrastructure and network;
- Administrating and configuring firewalls, VPN;
- Knowledge in setting up and maintaining a Kubernetes or Docker Swarm environment;
- Experience with tools like Puppet, Ansible, GitHub actions, Elk;
- Knowledge in scripting language like Bash, PowerShell, Python;
- Experience in setting up or configuring identity providers (SAML, OAuth)
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historical center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. And we have a great shared company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball and table soccer.
What you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary;
- 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days;
- A pension scheme;
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company;
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work;
- When you work at the office, it is a beautiful office at a prime location in the heart of Rotterdam;
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs;
- A great lunch provided by the company in our own bistro;
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
You recognize yourself in:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
- HBO level;
- Database knowledge;
- PHP knowledge;
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure;
- Strong communication skills in a diverse international environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- You live in the surroundings of Rotterdam or are willing to travel there for 2-3 days a week.
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via email@example.com or +31 646 23 88 08