As International Marketing Manager, at Last Mile Solutions, you will contribute to the international growth by developing and implementing a marketing and communication strategy. You will translate this strategy into action plans to be realised.
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very driven and ambitious team. Focus on the goal; because we are daily busy with innovations we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our service. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and are located in a beautiful office in the historical centre of Rotterdam. Commitment and a good atmosphere in our team are important to us. That’s why we have a great bistro bar where we have lunch together, monthly drinks, fun events, and for relaxation a pinball machine and table football in the office.
What we offer
- You will be working at the SaaS market leader in Europe
- A nice challenge in the dynamic and sustainable sector of E-Mobility
- Ambitious colleagues as sparring partners
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment
- Attractive salary
- 25 holiday days and 13 ATV days
- A pension scheme
- An attractive bonus scheme
- SAR scheme that gives you the opportunity to participate in the company
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs or mileage allowance and a parking card
- If you work at the office, a cosy office at a top location in Rotterdam
- A delicious lunch in our bistro whether you have vegan, vegetarian, halal or other requirements.
What do you do as Marketing & Communication Advisor at Last Mile Solutions?
With more than 75.000 charging stations, 450.000 charging cards and 1,5 million transactions per month, we have become the largest independent provider of e-mobility platforms in Europe. Our software platform can be flexibly adapted to the needs of our customers. We offer different services and in different sectors. And we are rapidly growing internationally.
In this position, you are responsible for the (further) development and delivery of creative marketing and communication strategies and drawing up plans. You will ensure that Last Mile Solutions is well positioned in the sector. Although the focus of this role is on Marketing and external communication, we would very much appreciate it if you would think along with us about the internal communication.
You will be responsible for all European marketing activities of Last Mile Solutions. From drawing up strategic plans to maintaining close contact with the various international trade fair organisers and ordering promo material. You think along about the design of the website, you are responsible for the activities on the company account of LinkedIn, content of the release mailings to clients but also for maintaining contact with the different agencies, suppliers and partners.
Be yourself; this broad package will make you our marketing & communication guru. You will report to the CCO and you are in close contact with the (international) sales and product & proposition colleagues.
In 2020 we had 11 employees and by the end of 2022 we will have at least 80 employees. This will allow employees to specialise further, transfer work & responsibilities and therefore get room to develop themselves further. The position of Marketing & Communication Manager will be held by an interim specialist until 1 July. Now we want to strengthen our permanent team.
Naturally, we have an idea of how we can fill your working week. But what is much more interesting is how you see this. Now, in three years’ time and beyond. How will you approach this?
- Designing and creating external client-facing communication and marketing products (presentations, briefings, online content, etc.);
- Develop and manage new content for the website and all external social media platforms, and analyse its effectiveness;
- Setting up an event calendar to host, sponsor, speak and attend;
- Organising and coordinating all international marketing & communication activities;
- Proactively thinking along on internal continuous improvement projects.
You recognise yourself in
- A relevant HBO education
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role at an international organisation
- You are available for at least 36 hours
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages and it is an advantage if you can also speak French and/or German
- You recognise yourself in competences such as: communicative, business empathy, team player, goal-oriented and innovative.
And you recognise yourself in our core values
- Be yourself
- See the bigger picture
- Focus on the goal
- Dare to be different
- Follow your gut
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 646 23 88 08