We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. We are one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label SaaS solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities. We work with a flexible and highly skilled team that has built up years of expertise in this field. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. In this way we remain the knowledge carrier of this topic in the market. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast growing work environment bursting with energy!
What do you do as Junior Roaming Manager at Last Mile Solutions?
As Roaming Manager eMobility you are the one who provides the organization with essential information so that we can tailor our services even better to the needs of our clients. With more than 37.000 charging stations, 200.000 charging cards and users in 22 countries we have become the largest independent provider of e-mobility platforms in Europe. Our platform can be flexibly adapted to the needs of our customers.
As Junior Roaming Manager you are responsible for maintaining and expanding one of the largest eMobility roaming platforms in Europe. Through your efforts in this position you make sure that EV drivers can charge wherever they want. Within Last Mile Solutions you will be responsible for the selection of the (international) roaming partners, you will negotiate tariffs and prices and you are responsible for the correct securing of these data in our software platform.
You work closely together with your colleagues from Development, Sales and Solutions on the development of propositions and new roaming solutions. Here you can use your communicative and commercial skills. For the existing partners and customers of Last Mile Solutions you are a pleasant conversation partner. Maintaining these relations goes smoothly and you are able to deepen them. Naturally, you will support the clients and external partners in solving all occurring bugs and challenges.
It is a very dynamic role. You get to work daily on the (further) development of our proposition, bringing in new customers and building relationships with partners. You are in contact with all teams of Last Mile Solutions internationally.
This is what you like to do:
- Building and/or deepening the relationships with existing international roaming partners
- Negotiating and contracting prices and rates
- Generating and then presenting statistics and details for our clients and end users
- Thinking along with the sales and development teams with regard to commercial projects
- Maintaining contacts with our existing roaming partners
- Supporting our clients and external partners (international) with regard to onboarding, testing and complex roaming issues
- Thinking proactively about the roadmap and providing the organisation with solicited and unsolicited advice based on your knowledge and expertise.
We consider this a role from which you can develop further within the organization. We are therefore looking for a candidate who starts by gaining knowledge of our product, our processes and works hands-on to grow with the organization from this experience.
You recognize yourself in
- A completed relevant HBO education
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position
- You have project management experience
- You are organised and you work in a planned way
- Experience with 2nd or 3rd line B2B customer support
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
What you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary
- 25 vacation days
- A pension scheme
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a prime location in Rotterdam
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs
- A great lunch whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirement
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via email@example.com or +31 646 23 88 08