We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. As one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. In this way we remain the knowledge carrier of this topic in the market. We have been represented in Benelux since 2007 and we are growing fast! And to support this growth, we want to strengthen our business with a Key Account Manager.
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients, and we are expanding fast. We describe ourselves as an ambitious and professional organisation in which teamwork is the key to success.
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- You are surrounded by ambitious colleagues;
- You will be working at the market leader in Europe;
- Attractive salary;
- A bonus scheme;
- SAR scheme that allows you to anticipate within the company;
- Flexibility in working hours but also between working remotely and in the office.
What do you do as a Key Account <anager at Last Mile Solutions?
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for nurturing key customers in the DACH after deal closure. You have a varied job with many responsibilities. You will have contacts with existing customers about ongoing contracts, solutions and problems. You will have daily contact with the Sales and Solutions colleagues about current and future projects. And you have frequent contact with the international Development and Support teams working from our HQ in Rotterdam.
This is what you like to do:
- Planning and guiding the overall business implementation of new customers, in close cooperation with the Solutions team;
- Building and nurturing relationships with existing customers;
- Up & cross sell;
- Contract extensions/renegotiation;
- Collect and analyse customer feedback;
- Share customer feedback with relevant internal stakeholders and be a sparring partner in designing improvements;
- Willingness to travel throughout Germany approx. 4-8 days per month.
You recognise yourself in
- Experience and excellent achievements in Customer Success Management or Key Accountmanager function;
- Experience in the SaaS and/or EV Charging industry is a pre;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics and/or engineering;
- Exceptional (in/external) stakeholder management skills;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Structured, strong planning and project management skills;
- Ability to translate technical issues into a language appropriate for the target audience;
- Strong team player;
- Self-starter and proactive;
- Clear and effective communication;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language and you also speak English.
And you recognise yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 646 23 88 08