We are Last Mile Solutions
With over 38,000 charging stations, 165,000 charging cards, 12 million transactions and users in 22 countries, we have become the largest independent provider of e-mobility platforms in Europe. Our platform is flexibly adaptable to the needs of our customers.
We have defined our customer groups into CPO, e-MSP, Energy & Utilities, Automotive & OEM, Municipality & Governments and Fleet & Lease Companies. In addition to customers, we naturally have to deal with our international roaming partners and suppliers.
Due to our energetic growth in this dynamic market, we conclude contracts with national and international parties on a daily basis. The responsibility for the competent implementation of these contracts now lies with various colleagues in different departments. We want to centralize this responsibility and assign it to the Contract Manager. This is a new position within LMS and the opening of this vacancy shows that within LMS we are making the professionalization that fits a scale-up organization.
What will you do as a Legal Contract Manager at Last Mile Solutions?
In this role you are involved from the sales / tender phase in which you advise Team Commercial on risk management of the contracts to be concluded, Team Solutions needs your expertise in case of any discussion on the execution of SLA’s, and Team Roaming needs a sparring partner who looks with them at international roaming contracts. So you are involved in the whole cycle within our organization and your stakeholders are in all departments.
Besides drafting new contracts you will, mainly in the first months, also check the existing contracts and if necessary investigate the possibilities to adjust them.
We expect you to follow the trends and developments in our industry and perform benchmarking. You analyze figures to identify risks. With your numerical analysis, you will create reports that will enable you to make strategic adjustments and identify opportunities. You will proactively talk to management, colleagues and contract parties about possible improvements. It is a very dynamic role. You will be in contact with all teams of Last Mile Solutions internationally.
What you enjoy doing:
- Take an advising role in establishing new contracts with customers, partners and suppliers
- Evaluate existing contracts and if necessary revise them
- Overseeing the compliance, on both sides, of KPIs and SLAs
- Identifying relevant changed or unforeseen circumstances
- Playing a supporting role in active risk management
- Producing management reports
- Using knowledge and experience to further develop the various teams in the area of legal contract management
- Thinking about the organization’s developments on a tactical and strategic level.
We consider this a role from which you can develop further within the organization. We are therefore looking for a candidate who starts with gaining knowledge of our product, our processes and works hands on to grow with the organization from this experience.
You recognize yourself in
- A completed HBO or WO legal education
- At least 5 years experience as (legal) contract manager
- You want to work for a young and dynamic scale-up organization in the e-Mobility industry
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- You are available for a 38 hour workweek
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historical center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. And we have a great shared company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball and table soccer.
What you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary
- 25 vacation days
- A pension scheme
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a prime location in Rotterdam
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs
- A great lunch whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirement
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR, firstname.lastname@example.org or
06 – 46 23 8808