As a Marketing and Communications Associate at Last Mile Solutions, you will play a crucial role in supporting marketing efforts. This role includes a wide range of tasks related to content management, communication and marketing activities. Last Mile Solutions operates in multiple European countries and is growing rapidly.
Become part of the family
With more than 165,000 charging stations, 876,000 charging tokens, 63 million transactions and users in 22 countries, we have become the largest independent provider of E-Mobility software platforms in Europe. Besides being headquartered in Rotterdam, we have colleagues in Paris, Berlin and Krakow. And we are growing rapidly internationally!
Last Mile Solutions has a highly driven and ambitious team. Focus on the goal; because we are working on innovations every day we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our service. We work internationally for a wide variety of clients and are located in a beautiful office in the historic center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. Commitment and a good atmosphere in our team are important to us. Therefore we have a great bistro bar where we have lunch together, monthly drinks, fun events, a pinball machine and table soccer in the office for relaxation.
What we offer
- You will be working at the SaaS market leader in Europe
- A great challenge in the dynamic and sustainable sector of E-Mobility
- Ambitious colleagues as a sparring partner
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment
- Attractive salary
- 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days
- A pension plan
- A nice bonus scheme
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs or a mileage allowance and a parking pass
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a top location in Rotterdam
- A delicious lunch in our bistro whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirements
What will you do as a Marketing & Communications Associate at Last Mile Solutions?
Your main responsibilities
You will assist in the area of a variety of client communications. You will be involved in collaborating on the content calendar, mailings, newsletters, translations and maintaining the marketing database (Mailchimp). You will also organize and manage content (text and images).
You organize and manage website content and keep pages up-to-date with the latest information.
LinkedIn – Page management
You organize and write content for Linkedin and are working on new content ideas. You are also involved in webcare and deal with tags and mentions and respond to comments and messages from customers and suppliers on LinkedIn.
You manage communication templates for various purposes (letters, emails and presentations). You also assist in inventory management and harmonization of these templates.
You keep your intranet web pages up-to-date and are responsible for organizing and maintaining content.
Assist in setting up quarterly partner meetings. Are engaged in various marketing activities, such as helping to prepare, execute and organize campaigns, events and trade shows. You will additionally contribute to brainstorming new ideas to further optimize the brand experience for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in content management tools and software
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Creativity and willingness to contribute innovative ideas
- Fluent in Dutch and English
And you recognize yourself in our core values
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
If you have any questions or would like to apply
Contact Team HR at firstname.lastname@example.org