We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. We are one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label SaaS solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities. We work with a flexible and highly skilled team that has built up years of expertise in this field. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. In this way we remain the knowledge carrier of this topic in the market. We have been represented in Germany since early 2021 and we are growing fast! And to support this growth, we want to strengthen the German team with an Operations Manager.
Your role as an Operational Manager
As an Operational Manager you will be responsible for the daily operation of Last Mile Solutions Germany. You have a varied job with many responsibilities. You will have contacts with existing and new customers about ongoing contracts, solutions and problems. You will have daily contact with the Sales and Solutions colleagues of Team Germany about current and future projects. And you have frequent contact with the international Development and Support teams working from our HQ in Rotterdam.
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing projects of existing and new customers;
- Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously and providing a service worthy of LMS;
- You have daily contact with customers, partners, colleagues and suppliers (internal and external stakeholders);
- Recording, analysing, assigning and tracking faults at charging stations and assigning them to responsible teams, suppliers and manufacturers;
- Ensuring timely troubleshooting in cooperation with colleagues and suppliers.
You recognize yourself in this:
You are a skilled and enthusiastic person who knows the e-Mobility backend processes and features from both sides, user wise and solution wise. Furthermore he/she should have an open mind for technical requirements and customer relations. Finally he/ she should be very much flexible as a Solutions Manager as sometimes problems need flexible approaches. Team playing etc. are of course pre-condition.
- Recent work experience as operations manager in the e-mobility environment is an advantage;
- Strong customer orientation and good communication skills, as well as negotiation skills in the customer and supplier interface;
- Ability to translate technical issues into a language appropriate for the target audience;
- Very good knowledge of common software, e.g. MS Office, Power BI, and ideally knowledge of common IT backend systems for e-mobility or other IT operations systems;
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills;
- Ideally you live in Berlin or the area of Central Germany;
- Willingness to travel throughout Germany approx. 4-8 days per month.
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are expanding fast. We describe ourselves as an ambitious and professional organisation in which teamwork is the key to success.
What you are looking for in a job
- The opportunity to evolve yourself;
- You are surrounded by ambitious colleagues;
- You will be working for the market leader in Europe;
- Attractive salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company;
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work.