What will you do as Roaming Business Development Manager at Last Mile Solutions?
With more than 105,000 charging stations, 577,000 charging passes and users in 29 countries, we have now become the largest independent provider of e-Mobility platforms in Europe. Our platform can be flexibly adapted to our customers’ needs.
As Roaming Business Development Manager within eMobility, you will be the one responsible for entering less developed markets where you will be committed to growing roaming sales. You will be responsible for the UK, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Eastern Europe. You will also be able to analyse market developments with the aim of achieving better roaming deals.
You will work closely with your colleagues from Development, Sales and Solutions on developing propositions and new roaming solutions. This is where you can put your communication and commercial skills to use. You are a pleasant conversation partner for the existing partners and clients of Last Mile Solutions. Maintaining these relationships goes smoothly and you are able to deepen them. Naturally, you will support clients and external partners in solving all common bugs and challenges.
It is a very dynamic role. You get to work daily on (further) developing our proposition, bringing in new customers and building relationships with partners. You will be in contact with all Last Mile Solutions teams internationally.
This is what you enjoy doing:
- Building and/or deepening relationships with new international roaming partners
- Gathering information and analysing the latest market developments
- Generating and then presenting statistics and details for our clients and end users
- Thinking along with the Sales and Development teams regarding commercial trajectories
- Maintaining contacts with our existing and new roaming partners
- Thinking proactively about the organisation solicited and unsolicited advice based on your knowledge and expertise.
We see this as a role from which you can develop further within the organisation. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who starts by gaining knowledge of our product and processes and works hands-on to grow with the organisation from this experience.
You recognize yourself in this:
- A completed HBO/WO education
- 5 years’ work experience in a Business Development role
- You have demonstrable project management experience
- You are good at maintaining and expanding contacts with our roaming partners
- You are customer-friendly and have good communication skills
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages
- You recognise yourself in competences such as commercial, strategic, proactive and analytical.
This is what you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary
- 25 holidays and 13 ATV days
- A pension scheme
- A bonus scheme
- A share plan (SAR-regerling) allowing you to anticipate within the company
- Flexibility in working hours but also between working at home and at the office
- If you work at the office, a cosy office at a top location in Rotterdam
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs or a parking card for the car park in the centre of Rotterdam which you can also use at weekends
- An excellent lunch in our LMS bistro whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have any other requirements
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues, fun outings, pinball and table football and just a really cool product you will be working on
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Or do you have a question? You can contact the HR team of Last Mile Solutions at email@example.com