As Sales Director International at Last Mile Solutions, you are co-responsible for the international growth of our organisation. On a strategic level it has to be determined which new markets are interesting for LMS. For now and in the near future. This according to one of our core values: “See the bigger picture”.
We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense, hyper-growth company operating across Europe. We are one of the leading providers of EV charging management platforms. Our clients are charging point operators and emobility service providers in Europe. Our business is scaling up at a tremendous pace. Our core markets include Benelux, France, DACH and Poland and we are preparing further European expansion in 2022 and 2023.
Your role as Sales Director
As our Sales Director International you will be responsible for driving sales and growth with our (large) international clients and clients in new European markets we are entering. The position will be based at our headquarters in Rotterdam and you will be travelling through Europe on a monthly basis.
Your main responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Define and execute specific account plans for international clients;
- Define and execute new market entry strategies;
- Originating new business and achieving sales targets (new clients, cross sell), through account management, outbound sales and prospecting;
- Driving the sales process from start to closing, by building and managing a sales pipeline, and having client meetings and pitches, quote preparation, negotiating contracts and closing deals;
- Engage in marketing operations and events, grow your network, and work closely with cross-functional teams to support business development;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and solutions to match the needs of our clients;
- Make optimal use of CRM tools (SalesForce) and contribute to continuous improvement of sales processes;
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, clients, and other staff;
- Provide input and guidance to other staff including Support, Solutions and Marketing;
- Stay fully informed about competition, competitive issues and products.
You recognize yourself in the following:
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of working experience at a similar level;
- Strong sales experience, consistent overachievement of sales targets and strong drive for success;
- Excellent understanding of the market and competition, and of rapidly scaling businesses;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to connect, win commitment and buy-in;
- Network builder with clear understanding of stakeholder interests;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Self-starter, proactive, willing to go the extra mile;
- Fluent in English and (at least) one other European language;
- Travel to customer locations in the relevant geographies to support sales efforts.
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
What we offer
- You will be working at the market leader in Europe;
- A great sales challenge in the dynamic and sustainable sector of E-Mobility;
- An ambitious and dynamic team;
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment;
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work;
- A strong benefits package including a competitive bonus and SAR scheme.
Or maybe you have a question? Please contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager HR & Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 646 23 88 08.