We are Last Mile Solutions
With over 183.000 charging stations, 973.000 charging cards, 73 million transactions and users in 22 countries, we have become the largest independent provider of e-mobility platforms in Europe. Our platform is flexibly adaptable to the needs of our customers.
Our commitment to sustainability, efficiency, and innovation drives us to develop groundbreaking solutions that redefine the future of mobility. As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a talented Strategy Consultant to join our dynamic team in Rotterdam.
What you are looking for in a job
- You will join the largest independent provider of e-mobility platforms in Europe
- A great challenge in the dynamic and sustainable sector of E-Mobility
- Ambitious colleagues as sparring partners
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment
- Flexibility in working hours but also between working remotely and in the office
- 25 vacation-, and 13 extra ATV days ( fulltime )
- If you work at the office, an office at a prime location in Rotterdam
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs
- A great lunch in our bistro whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirement
- Twice a week a Personal Trainer at the office and every dag use of the gym
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own in house bar or rooftop terrace, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Your role as Strategy Consultant
As part of the Strategy team, you have the unique opportunity to be co-responsible for the further growth and development of our company. Our solutions our focused on Charge Point Operators and e-Mobility Service Providers or on companies from other industries who want to become a CPO or e-MSP.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Strategy Director in formulating and executing strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business intelligence, market research, and business model building, coupled with proficiency in business intelligence tooling plus strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
What you will do as a Strategy Consultant
- Gather, analyze, and interpret relevant data to provide insights into market trends, customer behavior, and industry developments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collect and synthesize data from various sources to support strategic decision-making
- Conduct comprehensive competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Monitor industry competitors and nearby industries and provide regular updates on market dynamics, emerging trends, and competitive strategies
Business Model Building
- Work closely with the Strategy Director to develop and refine business models that align with the company’s strategic objectives
- Analyze existing business models and propose enhancements to drive sustainable growth
Business Intelligence Tooling
- Utilize advanced business intelligence tools to create dashboards and reports that aid in decision-making
- Stay updated on the latest tools and technologies in business intelligence and recommend enhancements to improve efficiency.
Collaboration and Communication
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather information and insights necessary for strategic planning
- Present findings and recommendations to the Strategy Director and other key stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
What do you bring with you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, economics, finance, engineering, or a related discipline. Master’s degree is a plus
- Proven experience as consultant or roles covering business intelligence, market research, and business model development
- Deep knowledge of e-Mobility and/or Payment industry considered a plus
- Familiarity with various business intelligence tools and software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- Located in the surroundings of Rotterdam or willing to travel there for 2-3 days a week
You recognize yourself in competences such as: concise, analytical, strong communicator, strategic thinker, proactive, adaptable with a hands-on work mentality.
And you recognize yourself in our core values
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and ambitious team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historical center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Team HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.