We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. We are one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label SaaS solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities. We work with a flexible and highly skilled team that has built up years of expertise in this field. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. In this way we remain the knowledge carrier of this topic in the market. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast growing work environment bursting with energy!
As a System Administrator you are responsible for the optimal functioning of the ICT infrastructure. You manage equipment and software, both remotely and at the customer site. You are expert in the installation of hardware, software and technical management and you solve bottlenecks quickly.
The work can be done on location or remotely. This includes new network installations, expansion/replacement of existing networks, maintenance, configuration, management of Windows environments/Office 365 and handling malfunctions.
You will contribute to the development and delivery of qualitative and innovative solutions and high quality service and support. We combine Cloud solutions, local solutions and data communication.
Last Mile Solutions is growing fast, every month we take on two to five new colleagues. We mainly work from our office in Rotterdam but we also have colleagues in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic and we have ambitions to grow further in Europe. You help the new colleagues with laptops, systems and settings. You also advise colleagues and management and actively propose solutions and improvements. Therefore good communication skills in the Dutch and English language are indispensable!
You work closely with the DBA and you will be responsible to the Manager IT. Since we are a real techie company you will have software, back-end and embedded developers to spar with.
You recognize yourself in this:
- A graduate of MBO 4 or HBO ICT studies
- At least 5 years’ experience in the role of System Administrator
- You have demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft 365 Premium office automation, integrated telephone exchanges (advantage if it was via Vodafone) and PowerShell
- You are familiar with server management using Linux open source and KVM for virtualization
- You have already worked with Thinkpad and MacBook
- You have an excellent understanding of the Dutch and English language
- You live in the area of Rotterdam
- You’re available for 38 hours per week
- You recognize yourself in competences such as: service oriented, solution oriented, accurate and good communicative skills
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historical center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. And we have a great shared company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball and table soccer.
What you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary
- 25 vacation days
- A pension scheme
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a prime location in Rotterdam
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs
- A great lunch whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirement
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via email@example.com or +31 646 23 88 08