We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. As one
of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast-growing work environment bursting with energy!
In a compact, fast-growing team we develop the software for the next generation of e-mobility. That means not only building applications, but also a new team, with the challenges that come with it. You are an ambitious, results-oriented, hands-on UI/UX Designer. Through your experience and enthusiasm you ensure continuous implementations of the product. Your craftsmanship is the basis for the quality of the software. Eventually you will shape the next generation of our SaaS platform for e-mobility and smart energy.
We are interested in Freelancers who are available for 2/3 days a week (duration of the assignment from 3 months) but also in candidates who want to be employed.
What you are going to do
The applications run on Android and iOS. Your focus will be on the UI/UX part. Your first assignment will be the following:
- Based on an app product vision:
- Developing a clickable wireframe model (MVP scope but with thoughts of product vision in mind),
- Testing the wireframe model internally and with end users
- Developing a UI/UX design (MVP scope but with thoughts of product vision in mind),
- Testing the UI/UX design internally and with end users
- Iterative processing of feedback into a final MVP design.
What else do you like to do:
- Together with the development team developing applications for internal and external customers
- Improving and refining content
- UI / UX design on the basis of new features
- Review and redesign of the UI / UX of the App and Platform
- Where necessary provide graphical support to e.g. Marketing department
- Managing the store content (user feedback, developing an App profile for both Apple and Google store, Publish Apps).
You recognize yourself in this:
- A completed (technical) HBO education
- At least 2 years of experience in the position of UI/UX Designer
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of Agile/Scrum, Github and Jira.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch, and English and / or German language
- You are willing to work 1x per week at our office in Rotterdam
- You recognize yourself in competences such as: authentic, team player, focused and creative
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historical center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. That’s why we have a great collective company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball, table soccer and a real private bar.
Or maybe you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 646 23 88 08