We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense (scale-up) company operating across Europe. As one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast-growing work environment bursting with energy!
Your role as UX/UI designer
As part of the Product Proposition team, you have the unique opportunity to be co-responsible for the further growth and development of our white-label e-Mobility solutions. Our solutions are focused on Charge Point Operators and e-Mobility Service Providers or on companies from other industries who want to become a CPO or e-MSP.
In this role we are looking for an UX/UI Designer that can turn our advanced and complex SaaS products into a whole new level of customer experience and usability. You will take charge of a wide variety of customer journeys and user interfaces and create a market-leading user experience. You have a solid understanding of designing software products (apps and/or platforms), user and usability research and a proven track record to deliver top-notch customer experiences. In this key role, you will collaborate closely with departments like e.g. Development, Operations and Marketing.
What you will do as UX/UI designer
- Understand, anticipate and prioritize customer needs by conducting user and usability research;
- Review and complete redesign of the UX/UI of our platform (our core product);
- Elaborate and optimize on our new app design;
- Developing a clickable wireframe models and UX/UI designs while continuously testing them internally, with our customers and with end users;
- Processing feedback iteratively to a final design;
- Developing new features and applications for internal and external customers together with the development team;
- Provide graphical support to e.g. marketing department;
- Taking also a data-driven approach next to research for making design decisions;
- Managing the store content and user feedback for our whitelabel app(s) in combination with the responsible product manager.
You recognize yourself in:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an international environment, e-Mobility domain considered a plus;
- Demonstrable experience as UX/UI designer in the field of software products (app/platform) and are ready for the 2nd or 3rd step in your career;
- You have an excellent command of the English language. A good command of other languages is a plus;
- You have experience with tools like: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Maze;
- You live in the surroundings of Rotterdam or are willing to travel there for 2-3 days a week;
- You recognize yourself in competences such as: customer/end-user focused, creative, proactive, flexible and authentic with a hands-on work mentality.
You recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and ambitious team. Because we are involved with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to develop ourselves and our services further. We work internationally for a wide variety of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historic center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. And we have an involved company culture based on the joint business lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball and table soccer.
What you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary;
- 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days;
- A pension scheme;
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company;
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work;
- When you work at the office, it is a beautiful office at a prime location in the heart of Rotterdam;
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs;
- A great lunch provided by the company in our own bistro;
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Or maybe you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 646 23 88 08.
Please include your portfolio (link to website, sample sites or apps or pdf) with your application. The deadline for this vacancy is Friday 7 January 2022.