We are last mile solutions
We are an energized, passionate and down-to-earth company that operates across Europe. As one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for EV charging, energy transaction and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. Our beautiful office is located in the historic central area of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the Maas river. We offer a collaborative work environment that is fun, growing fast, challenging and most of all, full of energy!
You are a highly resourceful and innovative mobile application developer. If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a hybrid mobile application developer, you'll collaborate with our internal team to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Unit-test for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and user experience
Must have skills
- MSc or BSc degree, preferably technical background
- Match with our core values
- Track record in Android/iOS app development and publication of at least one Android/iOS app
- Proven working experience of Ionic and Angular framework
- Familiar with Xcode and Android studio
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Fluent English (written and verbal), Dutch is a pre.
Considered a plus:
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the App Store/Play store
- Knowledge of working with dynamic data, third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands-on experience using UI/UX design principles and data visualization to create a polished, intuitive user experience
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Gitlab
Become a part of the family
- Work with a highly passionate and young team in a dynamic environment
- Welcome to our beautiful office in the historic central area of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the Maas river
- Great company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball machine and foosball table
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive fixed salary
- Pension contribution
- Equity-based bonus
- Personal computer or laptop
Please get in touch with Eric van Voorden
firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 10 4365065