At Last Mile Solutions, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- E-mail your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after discovering it;
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data;
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved;
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties;
- Do not send malware or change the system;
- Leave your contact details so that we can contact you later. At least an email address or telephone number;
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What Last Mile Solutions promises:
Last Mile Solutions will respond to your report within 6 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date;
If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report;
Last Mile Solutions will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem;
In the public information concerning the problem reported, Last Mile Solutions can give your name as the discoverer of the problem if you do so desire;
Last Mile Solutions will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission, unless required to do so by law or a court order;
Last Mile Solutions will work with you to determine whether and, if so, how the flaw reported is to be made public. It will not be made public until after it has been remedied;
Last Mile Solutions strives to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the event of a publication on the problem after it is resolved.
Last Mile Solution strives to resolve any reported vulnerabilities within 60 days after they are reported.