We are Last Mile Solutions
We are an energetic, passionate, no-nonsense company operating across Europe. As one of the leading parties in Europe providing white-label solutions for electric vehicle charging, energy transactions and smart cities, we work with a flexible and highly skilled team. All new developments of our SaaS platform are realized in-house. Our beautiful office is located in the historic center of Rotterdam, ten steps away from the river Maas. We offer a fun, challenging, fast-growing work environment bursting with energy!
Your role as Product Manager
As part of the Product Proposition team, you have the unique opportunity to be co-responsible for the further growth and development of our white-label e-Mobility solutions. Our solutions are focused on Charge Point Operators and e-Mobility Service Providers or on companies from other industries who want to become a CPO or e-MSP.
In this role we are looking for a product manager that is able to turn our roadmaps into reality, who takes charge of a wide variety of initiatives and brings them to completion. You have a solid understanding of managing software products (apps and/or platforms), their propositions and a proven track record to deliver software solutions. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate closely with all departments based in the Netherlands and internationally.
What you will do as a Product Manager
- Understand, anticipate and prioritize customer needs;
- Differentiate and create market leading products while managing the backlog;
- Design and execute new commercial propositions that complete our portfolio;
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues from various departments (e.g. Development, Marketing, Operations);
- Act as primary communicator to all stakeholders in and outside the company from start till release of each product (feature) or proposition;
- Keep a fine balance between fulfilling the needs of new and existing customers;
- Identify and implement external partnerships to bring new service based propositions to the market;
- Take a data-driven approach next to your gut feeling while making decisions.
You recognize yourself in:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an international environment, e-Mobility domain considered a plus;
- Demonstrable experience as product manager, product owner or proposition manager in the field of software products (app/platform, app experience considered a plus);
- You have an excellent command of the English language and a good command of the Dutch, French and/or German language is a plus;
- You are ready for the 2nd or 3rd step in your career;
- You live in the surroundings of Rotterdam or willing to travel there for 2-3 days a week;
- You recognize yourself in competences such as: customer/end-user focused, commercial, proactive, flexible and authentic with a hands-on work mentality.
And you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be yourself
- Follow your gut
- Focus on the goal
- See the bigger picture
- Dare to be different
Become part of the family
Last Mile Solutions has a very passionate and young team. Because we are occupied with innovations on a daily basis we all have the drive to further develop ourselves and our services. We work internationally for a great diversity of clients and we are located in a beautiful office in the historical center of Rotterdam, near the river Maas. We find commitment and a good atmosphere in our team important. And we have a great shared company lunch, monthly drinks, fun outings, pinball and table soccer.
What you are looking for in a job
- Attractive salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- A pension scheme;
- A bonus scheme and a SAR scheme which allows you to anticipate within the company;
- Flexibility in working hours but also between remote and office work;
- If you work at the office, a cozy office at a prime location in RotterdamFull reimbursement of public transport costs;
- A great lunch whether you are vegan, vegetarian, halal or have other requirement;
- A good working atmosphere, monthly drinks in our own bar, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and just a really cool product you will be working on.
Or perhaps you have a question? You can contact Michelle Hartmann, Manager Recruitment & HR via email@example.com or +31 646 23 88 08